- Heavy Rigid license
- Forklift License
- Safe work at Heights ticket
- Elevated work Platform Ticket
- White Card
- Confined space ticket
- Manual drivers license class C
- Opportunity to climb the career ladder if you are willing to take on further training and responsibility.
- The opportunity of travel both interstate and overseas
- Competitive conditions can include paid relocation, healthcare, 12% superannuation, subsidized accommodation and more depending on the company.
Always shift work with a mix of day and night shifts unless have an industry relevant degree. The job could also be a fly in fly out position so there are extra hours there, however you are usually financially compensated by a remote allowance. Shifts are generally 12 hours.
What are the dangers associated with the industry
- Trades like electrician, mechanic, plumbing etc
- Degree positions such as engineering, diesel fitter, geology
- Truck/heavy vehicles transport
- Safety/Training Officers
- Administration positions